Moroccan rock is:
- Impressive but often rambly.
- Varying from Arapalisian perfection to towering rubble.
- Surprisingly accessible from the windy mountainn roads.
Moroccan climbing is:
- Great if you choose the right routes (and avoid the rambly ones!).
- Diverse and usually well featured.
- Soft-touch if it's something Emma and Paul put up on a shady crag.
- Solid at the grade if it's something Steve and Katja headpointed on a sunny crag.
- Slightly hampered by long drives and prickly descents.
- Good fun so far and hopefully plenty more to come next week.