Wednesday 23 July 2008

Ticklist.


As promised....easy trad and exploration here we come...

Right....after enough rest and some recuperative exercises, I'm ready to start exploring around and doing some proper climbing hopefully. Hence posting my ticklist (wish list - inspiration list) for the latter half of the year.

This is my climbing ticklist for 2008.

To sum up that page I am keen to go to:

Mid-Wales: Craig Y Aderyn, Craig Y Llam, Craig Y Mwn, Rhinnogs, Nesscliffe

North Wales: Craig Doris, Cilan Head, Pen Y Cil

Devon & Cornwall: Blackchurch, Cow & Calf, Kellan Head, Tintagel, Baggy Point

Scotland: Glen Nevis / Polldubh, Creag Dubh, Caithness, Aberdeen Sea-Cliffs, Central Outcrops

Elsewhere: Anywhere exploratory....or unusual. Lakes is always good...

Not Stanage Popular End :P

Three things:

1. I only have a ticklist because I am senile and tend to forget what I want to climb.

2. If anyone is interested in doing a trip with me to any of these venues, please get in touch. I like having people who are keen to explore.

3. This doesn't include going abroad. I'm often very keen for going abroad, particularly to unusual locations.

Fingers crossed!!

No comments: